Reports and articles:
- Flores T. & Petri D.P. (2019). Organized crime in Colombia: What does it mean for religious minorities?
- Observatory of Religious Freedom in Latin America. (2019). Annual Report 2019: The Multidimensionality of Religious Freedom. Voorburg: Platform for Social Transformation.
- Petri D.P. & Flores T. (2019). Country Overviews and Case Studies of Mexico, Colombia and Cuba - Briefing prepared for the Bishop of Truro’s Independent Review for the UK Foreign Secretary of Foreign and Commonwealth Office Support for Persecuted Christians
- Petri D.P. (2015). “Challenges to religious freedom in the Americas”: Testimony before the Subcommittee on the Western Hemisphere, House Committee on Foreign Affairs. Washington DC: US Congress
- Subcommittee Hearing: Challenges to Religious Freedom in the Americas
- Dennis Petri about religious freedom in Mexico (1/3)
- Dennis Petri about religious freedom in Mexico (2/3)
- Dennis Petri about religious freedom in Mexico (3/3)
- Freston P. (2018). Latin America: (Still) a Site of Persecution and an (evolving) Global Defender of the Persecuted. In D. Philpott & T.S. Shah (eds.). Under Caesar’s Sword: How Christians Respond to Persecution. New York: Cambridge University Press.
- Petri D.P. (2020). The Specific Vulnerability of Religious Minorities (Doctoral dissertation). Amsterdam: Vrije Universiteit. Chapters 4, 5 and 6.
- Observatory of Religious Freedom in Latin America. (2019). Scores of Latin American Countries on Religious Freedom Assessment Tools.
0% Complete 0/3 Steps
0% Complete 0/4 Steps